- 07:00–07:30 – Get up, get dressed.
- 07:30–07:45 – Breakfast.
- 07:45–08:00 – Walk to train station.
- 08:00–08:45 – Train to work.
- 08:45–09:00 – Get coffee.
- 09:00–11:00 – Work: answer e-mails, prepare reports, have meetings.
- 11:00–11:10 – Cup of coffee and a biscuit.
- 11:10–13:00 – More work.
- 13:00–14:00 – Go to washroom, get lunch.
- 14:00–17:00 – More work.
- 17:00–17:30 – Don pink jackboots, take over world, destroy foundations of Judeo-Christian morality, recruit children to become part of liberal, abortionist, Satanic, socialist sex cult to promote Hollywood values.
- 17:30–17:35 – Look fabulous.
- 17:35–18:20 – Travel home.
- 18:20–19:00 – Have dinner.
- 19:00–19:30 – Relaxing bath.
- 19:30–21:30 – Watch TV.
- 21:30–22:00 – Browse the web.
- 22:00 – Go to bed.
One of our favorite sites to read is Scoopertino, which makes fun of Apple with fake news in a very Onion-esque way. This week, with all of the talk about retina displays coming to new iPad 3, the satirical site had its own spin on the news by “announcing” the iBalls. (via The Ultimate (Fake) Apple Retina Display)
Ben Lang of Wibiya and Sivan Cohen of Conduit have come up with this graphic that neatly sums up the readerships of some of the world’s most popular tech blogs. (via Typical Readers of Top Tech Blogs Revealed! - The Next Web)
We heart rainbow nerds